Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm tired!!!

So remember last week I THOUGHT I was almost over the fatigue! Nope. . . The takeover continues! Not only have I fallen asleep with my head on the counter at work, today I rushed home (since I was working closer to my house) threw everything on the couch on the floor in William's ofc and laid it down for exactly 25 minutes! He wondered why the books were on the floor when he got home! Sorry but it had to be done.
I keep trying to encourage myself by thinking of those who've done this before me! Monday it was Rhonda Tuesday it was Lindsey today it was Sherrie and Sharese! I think my problem is that my job has periods where it can be dead and that happens right when my body is done! I asked LaTanya (Dr Lofton at CIR) if she could get a couch n her ofc. She said I'm welcome to use her desk when I need it! Bump the desk I'll take the floor!
Saturday is William's birthday! I have had to use that creative side that hasn't been exercised much lately!
Ooops I just remembered something that I forgot. . . Part of this new brain fog!
This wk I've gotten news from some more undercover mommies to be! That's exciting to know that we can trade stories! I'm not alone! It is quite comical to hear all these hilarious stories!
William decided to flip thru my What to Expect book! He was shocked to see how interesting it was! He even had the nerve to compare what symptoms I'm having! That convo didn't go well. He did however discover that maybe I'd like a back rub! So at about 1230 IN THE MORNING my hubby decided to give me a back rub! I was like Why r u hitting/rubbing my back so hard RIGHT now! He said b/c the book said u would like it! Ummm yeah n the morning or after work! But at least he tried!!! Gotta luv him!

2 comments:

  1. AHHH Vicki!! I absolutely know how you are feeling. Remember there is a baby growing inside of you using up all your energy. The What to Expect book is great, Isaac reads it more than I do! The fatigue doesn't last the entire pregnancy...thank goodness!! But call me anytime you need to talk or just want someone to relate to...however all I wanted to do was sleep instead of chat when I had a spare moment. Very happy for you and William!
    Kesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "I was like Why r u hitting/rubbing my back so hard RIGHT now! He said b/c the book said u would like it! " Hilarious. Sounds like something my husband would do minus the because-I'm-pregnant-part. He'll read something in a book, try it on me and think it should be gold!

    ReplyDelete