Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kayla's coming!

So I know it's been weeks since I've posted. . .but in an effort to prepare for Kayla's arrival I guess my body has taken a somewhat break from wanting to do much extra.
Lately, I haven't called many people (I know even less than those that I already do call) but when I do send a text or call I get the immediate question. . .r u okay? r u in labor? How's Kayla. . .My response is usually no, no I was just calling to chat or tell you this or that! Everyday when I leave work, my coworkers all say, maybe we'll see you tomorrow, and everyday I say, yeah you will. Little Miss Kayla is in no hurry to see us! She is CHILLING! Snug and cozy. . .maybe if the weather gets better she'll decide to grace us with her presence, grace and beauty!
Here are a couple of pics that I took at a shower or so a few weeks ago. . .So you can see me and my progress!


1 comment:

  1. She will be here before you know it!!! Looking good mama!

    ReplyDelete