Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ooops. . .Sorry!

Okay so why didn't anyone tell me that when you're pregnant you become clumsy! I have dropped something everyday this week. And all for no reason at all. Monday it was my decaf White Mocha from Caribou right at the front door all over the carpet (I had to tell Ms. Gwen so they could pull out the heavy duty cleaners/vacuum to shampoo the carpet b/c the ants who have had a field day), yesterday it was the ceramic flour canister at home (yep flour and pieces of ceramic all over the kitchen floor. . .William did such a wonderful job cleaning it up!), today it was my orange juice (as I'm walking down the hill back to my building with my oatmeal in hand there it goes rolling down to the bottom of the hill). . .it has all just somehow fallen out of my hands!!! And when I mention it to people they're like. . .oh yeah that happens! Why? This isn't in the books!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment